DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Licensed Electrical Cont.
7,829 Posts
Well a slight correction. If you mean NM cable then it is typically used for the INDOOR portion of the wiring to hot tubs and spas. Unless you mean UF cable than it is OK to use indoors but a PIA to work with.

Call a supply house and ask for the going price. Then charge about half that. I know I would not pay more than that.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.