DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my 4000th post---Time to turn off the computer and get out of the house!!!!:laughing:---Mike----

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,114 Posts
Mike, I post on about 10 forums every day. I am a mod on 3, administrator on 1 and an advisor on 1. And also am on Facebook. I need a 12 step program. Is there help for the forum addicted?

·
Super Moderator
13,881 Posts
Way to go buddy, this site is addictive for sure, I check in 3 or 4 times a day to see what is going on. :thumbsup:

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,114 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I just noticed that I have over 19,000 views on my profile page.....lol

What are people looking for......:laughing::laughing::laughing:
A "yummy mummy" ?

·
Newbie Bill
1,107 Posts
Mike, I for one am glad you are addicted to this site. Don't know what we would do without you.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Congrats, Mike. I've seen similar posts on various forums where 3,997 of the posts amounted to nothing more than agreeing with someone else, patting themselves on the back for having the right karma (whatever the heck that is), or something equally significant, but, in my humle opinion, the quality of your posts is overall very good, so keep up the good work. Still, you might want to consider another hobby! (just kidding.)

·
KemoSabe
644 Posts
This will be my 4000th post---Time to turn off the computer and get out of the house!!!!:laughing:---Mike----
Nah. When you hit 10K, that's when you have no life.:whistling2:

·
KemoSabe
644 Posts
I was going to mention something to you about that.........:laughing:Angus,too.
I think Angus averages about 100 posts a day lately.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts