DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Plumbing
    Hello, a professional repairman installed a new sink, and it leaked a lot. So they returned and applied clear Silicone Caulk to the exterior edges. Then it still leaked some, so he again returned and applied a lot more clear Silicone Caulk to the exterior edges and faucet base. Now there is...
  2. Building & Construction
    Caulk, Silicone and Sealant – Are they the same or different? Having seen manufacturer uses different product name such as DAP Sealant, GE Silicone and some are just called caulk. They all are in the tubes and applied to gap and joints. Can you explain weather they are the same or different and...
1-2 of 2 Results