DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Painting
    I was wondering if anyone could explain what the difference in application is between the regular skinny hot dog 4" rollers vs those that are much bigger in circumference (like 2"). also, what is the name for the latter. Here is what I am referring to...
  2. Painting
    Hi! I've recently purchased a Black & Decker C800650 Two-Speed Battery Powered Roller and a Wagner 0271012 Cordless TurboRoll Paint Roller and I was wondering if I can use the same replacement roller covers on both items although they are different brands? (ie: Wagner replacement roller covers...
1-2 of 2 Results