DIY Home Improvement Forum banner


  1. Plumbing
    I have a fluidmaster 400A, and there's a leak started where the water inlet pipe connects to the threaded shank of the fluidmaster unit. I took out the old fixed steel pipe running from the toilet tap into the shank, and replaced it with a new, braided steel flexible pipe with the built in cone...