DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. HVAC
    I have an old Montgomery wards air conditioner. M/N SRM-51332A. The motor died, it's part number is :K55HXMPZ-6560. It is an Emerson. I got an Emerson 5462 to replace it. I can't get a direct link to the page, so simple put 5462 in the part...
1-1 of 1 Results