DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
elbow insert

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Landscaping & Lawn Care
    Hi All, I moved into a house built in 1985. When fixing a broken sprinkler i noticed that the blue plastic L-shaped part that connects the sprinkler head to the pipe had broken (i think it's called the Riser fitting or Elbow Insert) So i took it out to get a replacement, but i could not find...
1-1 of 1 Results