Where To Get Smart Kitchen Renovation Ideas? - Green Home Improvement - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Green Home Improvement

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-01-2017, 11:20 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 92

Where To Get Smart Kitchen Renovation Ideas?

Cooking is an everyday job from which we have no recluse. And cooking food regularly in the same old kitchen becomes monotonous and boring. Reinventing your kitchen is a great way to get rid of the daily monotony of kitchen. With few simple kitchen renovation ideas we can give your kitchen and cooking an entirely fresh mood.

Please comment some useful tips.
creativeconcret is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2017, 07:52 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 6

Re: Where To Get Smart Kitchen Renovation Ideas?

My wife insisted on changing some doors in cupboards with curtains. Now when she needs refreshment she changes the colours.
Marizius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 415

Re: Where To Get Smart Kitchen Renovation Ideas?

1) Get Ikea cabinets for your remodel, they are a better value as they are modular and flat shipped. They are also the most functional cabinets I have ever seen.

2) Get a single bay offset sink. It will allow you to wash large items, you can always use a small tub for rinse/washing. The off set sink will allow you to have a pullout trash can next to the garbage disposal and save you more cabinet space.

3) Bigger is far from Better! Unless you have a lot of people cooking, bigger means you will spend more time looking for things and walking around the kitchen to get them. My U shaped kitchen with peninsula is very efficient. I can have 3 people working in it. My mom's huge kitchen has a large island that cuts the kitchen in half, I don't care for it.

4) Pullouts will always be better than a standard cabinet.

5) Organize things that go together. Have your silverware drawer next to the dishwasher and plates close by as well. To much to say on how things should be grouped together in the "kitchen triangle".
Solaritu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
commercial flooring , concrete cutting , covacrete , home renovation , spray on paving