Where To Buy Faux Granite/Marble Wall Paneling? - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-26-2015, 09:41 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 16

Where to Buy Faux Granite/Marble Wall Paneling?

OK so I know this stuff exists, but I cannot seem to find a supplier of it anywhere! I am looking for shower wall paneling that looks just like granite/marble...but its not. Its actually a plastic type of material. I've seen floor demo shower and baths set up like this at local hardwares, so I know that it exists. The hardwares don't carry it though...when I asked I was told it is only available when I hire them to do a remodel. Well, I don't want to hire someone else, I want to do it myself. So where can I find a supplier of this type of product that will sell to the individual? And why is it so hard to find, anyway? I don't know what it costs, but I can only assume it is hundreds (probably thousands) less than paneling your entire shower wall with real granite or marble... Thanks!!
zoiberg137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement