Vanity Top Overhang - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-09-2016, 07:20 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 370

Vanity top overhang

I am building a custom vanity like the one pictured below. I prefer the look of a minimal overhang (installing a granite top).

I will be installing inset doors and drawers. The vertical supports will protrude 1/4" beyond the rest of the cabinet. Everything else will be flush.

My current plan is to have 1/2" overlap from the door and drawer fronts, and 1/4" overlap from the vertical supports. Is this enough? Am I violating any minimum standards in the vanity world?
Attached Thumbnails
Vanity top overhang-our-vanity.jpg  
costgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement