Toe Kick Grill On 9 Inch Wide Cabinet - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2
Question

Toe kick grill on 9 inch wide cabinet

I have a 9 inch cabinet falling right on top of a 6 inch heating duct. I would like to cover it with a wood box and redirect the flow to the toe kick. Are there toe kick grills (vents) that can fit the dimensions of the cabinet. If that doesn't work my other option is to route the air with ducts to the lazy susan cabinet sitting next to it, but this is more complicated than what I'd like.

Thanks.

vixo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2015, 09:25 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 996

post a few more times, to get your count up. then post pics.
Fix'n it is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cabinets , duct , toe kick