Pullout Pantry And Drawer Hardware Only..... - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-28-2015, 05:11 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 4

Pullout Pantry and Drawer Hardware Only.....

Looking for sources for just the hardware for pullout drawers and shelves etc. All I am finding is entire kits with wood and all. I'm a woodworker and just looking to buy the hardware. Anyone know of a good source for hardware only? Rockler carries some but their prices are always a little on the high side.
ab initio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2015, 10:18 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 249

I see this is over a month old, but if you're still looking, try cshardware.com. I'm a woodworker as well, and have been pleased with their drawer slides and hinges, and their prices are great. Sign up and you'll get a 10% coupon code in your e-mail.
Durt Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2015, 03:56 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 6,889

Gliderite on Ebay sells a lot of different sizes. They really aren't anything special, just drawer glides. Some are full extension and the cheaper ones are not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2015, 09:10 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 249

I had looked at them as well, but CS hardware came better recommended by the guys on Lumberjocks and SMC.

GlideRite also sells via Amazon and their own website. The only reason I mention this is that, on their site, they have some options that are harder to find via Amazon, namely buying bulk packages for certain slide sizes. Also, check their inventory status. As of a few weeks ago, they were out of stock on a few common base cabinet drawer slide options. I wrote them an e-mail asking about that, and they responded that they hoped to have them back in stock in 6-8 weeks.
Durt Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:39 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 4

Thanks for the info guys.
ab initio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement