Non Sanded Grout Questions - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-28-2015, 10:30 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 26

Non Sanded Grout Questions

Ok, so i am installing a kitchen backsplash .. the bottom row is tavertine tiles with a 1/8" gap, and the top row is the interlocking mosaic stone tile sheet, which also have 1/8" gaps between the tile bits. The instructions on the mosaic tiles say to use non-sanded grout. My question is this, at the intersections of the tavertine tiles, as well as at the interlocking joints of one mosaic tile to another, there are some small spots where the gaps are greater that 1/8" , some as much as 1/4", so will these small areas of gap greater that 1/8" be affected with the non-sanded grout, will these areas be likely to crack ?
*C-Ro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement