Does A 60w X 30h, Surface, Tri-mirrored, Med. Cabinet Exist? - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-19-2016, 07:04 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 147

Does a 60w X 30h, surface, tri-mirrored, med. cabinet exist?

For the space I am dealing with, I need the surface mounted med. cabinet described in tread tile. --Ok, I am aware of the 60w X 26h,"Fresca FNC8019" $499 (no shipping cost). I am aware of the 60w X 36h "Basco 6036sm-W" $711 + $315 shipping (where I live). The latter unit has better proportions for my space, but the unit is made of "rust resistant" metal and weighs in excess of 100 lbs. (it will take some substantial effort to hang the unit securely). ---You would think that I could find a good, middle-ground unit that measures 60"w X 30"w? ---Any help out here? ---Any helpful mention of Brands (with model #s) --website would be greatly appreciated. --Thanks for any help. ---Jaes.
jaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2016, 12:12 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 147

Re: Does a 60w X 30h, surface, tri-mirrored, med. cabinet exist?

Again the measurement is 60"wide X 30" high, surface mounted, tri-mirrored medicine cabinet. NOTE: I made a typo when I put a 2nd "w" (i.e., 60"w X 30"w) in the above post. --Sorry but, I still need you help finding that unit ---don't need advice on how to hang it. ---thanks, Jaes.
jaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2016, 07:38 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 7,184

Re: Does a 60w X 30h, surface, tri-mirrored, med. cabinet exist?

A cabinet that big is going to be heavy if built properly. But you might want to check with Basco if the doors will come off. That would take some of the weight off.

The Fresca is actually 2 cabinets, a 40" and a 20". You could shop for 40" and 20" cabinets. But would be best to review them in person to confirm that you can butt up two cabinets without issues of doors hitting something on the other cabinet when opening. E-mail to manufacturer might get proper confirmation.
SPS-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement