Bronze Kitchen Faucet With Stainless Steel Sink? - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-29-2014, 04:43 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 12

Bronze kitchen faucet with stainless steel sink?

The house has all oil rubbed bronze doorknobs, and I plan to use oil rubbed bronze hardware on the kitchen cupboards and drawers as well. The kitchen sink is stainless steel. Should I get a brushed nickel kitchen faucet to better match the sink, or an oil rubbed bronze kitchen faucet to match all the rest of the hardware?
Juniper94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 6,652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniper94 View Post
The house has all oil rubbed bronze doorknobs, and I plan to use oil rubbed bronze hardware on the kitchen cupboards and drawers as well. The kitchen sink is stainless steel. Should I get a brushed nickel kitchen faucet to better match the sink, or an oil rubbed bronze kitchen faucet to match all the rest of the hardware?
Do whatever you feel fits your tastes best.

gregzoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #3
Plumber

Rewards Points: 738

A fair amount of the new homes I plumb have ORB light fixtures and door hardware. Yet the owners stay with chrome on their ss sinks. That is the basic spec package and they opt not to upgrade. It looks fine to me.
gregzoll (11-29-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement