Upflush Toilet Can I Plumb A Sink Going To A Shower And Then The Shower Feeding Into - Plumbing - DIY Home Improvement | DIYChatroom
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-11-2017, 11:00 AM   #1

Upflush toilet can I plumb a sink going to a shower and then the shower feeding into

Upflush toilet in basement can I plumb a sink going to a shower and then the shower feeding into the flush toilet basin.

My everbilt upflush toilet can be hooked up to a shower and a sink but the 2-inch pipe from the shower and sink must be six and a half inches up from the bottom of the basin

So I plan to dig my basement out so that I can put the basin four inches down below the top of the slab then fill the perimeter with concrete to lock it in place

I have a question about how to do the rough plumbing can I have the sink drain line feed to the shower drain line then have the shower plumbed into the toilet?

Essentially can I have them running in series?

In the first picture I point to where I will have the shower drain line punched into the basin

In the second picture I point to where I want to have my sink and shower my shower on the left and my sink on the right
Attached Thumbnails
Upflush toilet can I plumb a sink going to a shower and then the shower feeding into -1497196692430242574846_1497196707314.jpg   Upflush toilet can I plumb a sink going to a shower and then the shower feeding into -1497196760555537403865_1497196778892.jpg  
Drewbabich is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Rewards Points: 31,996

Re: Upflush toilet can I plumb a sink going to a shower and then the shower feeding i

If you are going to dig why not just install an ejector pump in a sewage basin..
joed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 1,950

Re: Upflush toilet can I plumb a sink going to a shower and then the shower feeding i

How do you plan to get the three inch vent out the roof?

The documentation for this thing say nothing regarding adding a shower and a sink. Make sure you get all your permits including plumbing electrical etc for this project. Without knowing the state and code that applies it's hard to offer good advice.

Last edited by Ghostmaker; 06-11-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Ghostmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement