Please Help Me Seperate This Wall Between Two Rooms - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-26-2016, 04:55 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

please help me seperate this wall between two rooms

I have one long wall that goes through my dining room and kitchen. both rooms are two different color schemes but this one wall I just don't know what to do with it to seperate it. right now it's tan like my dining room that flows into the kitchen which is black grey and white. what can I do!
the dining room ends and kitchen starts between the white cabinet and the light switch
Attached Thumbnails
please help me seperate this wall between two rooms-1459029306803.jpg  
kaycee2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2016, 11:58 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 3,264

Re: please help me seperate this wall between two rooms

kaycee2008 - I just noticed that another post has a similar layout with a partial wall & window. If you ignore the door, it's a nice paint job.

http://www.diychatroom.com/f50/how-w...-beams-374105/
Nik333 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2016, 02:12 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 76

Could you show the whole layout of your room? Because from the picture shows, this room looks not big enough for two rooms.Give more details and you'll get more useful tips.
beee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2016, 06:38 AM   #4
MariaD73

Rewards Points: 22

This may sound odd (but I am a bit odd, so there's that), but you could split the wall with a narrow built-in that spans to the ceiling, maybe with moulding that tapers out to the ceiling on the front and sides? Might be an interesting place for keychain hangers on a big shelf in the center, maybe a shelf for folded cloth napkins if you use them (I do, it's much less expensive than paper).
MariaD73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement