Designing Tips For The Perfect Home Interior Design - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 3onthetree
  • 2 Post By LawnGuyLandSparky
  • 1 Post By stick\shift

Old 11-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 8
Lightbulb

Designing tips for the perfect home interior design

If you are planning to renovate your home after the years of use or you, have just built a new house. You must have to consider the eye-catching home interior design in order to make your home design prominent among the others. Like other home constructions and projects, the home design projects is also quite vast and is must have to be in process cautiously. The interior design of your home isnít something that can only be managed by you. Many things cannot be handled by you, and this is the reason you must have to quite cautious in determining which direction to go for your home interior design.
The home interior design comes with a lot of demands and complexities. This is the reason you must have to be very keen in choosing every bit of your home design. For example, you may have to work on the layout and designing of your home. In this way, you can have the knowledge about what's going with your home, especially if you hire the expert designer.
In this post, we have compiled the tips of home interior design with the help of designers. So, you will have an idea of how you can design your home in the best yet effective way.
Consider your home a black state
The first step is to consider your home a blank slate. Evaluate this black state in its location so that you can evaluate what has to be part of the space. You can write down the various things altogether by looking at the blank state. The one thing you can consider is to look for the equipment and the deigning. In this way, you will be able to evaluate what home interior design and layouts will be appropriate for your home. Consider whether you want to go fitted with a room, or you will have the free stand equipment. There are dozes on things you will have to consider for the blank state of your home.
Prefer quality over quantity
When choosing the number of things you want to add in your home, do consider quality on the top of your mind. You can choose a lot of decoration but it will not only add up in cost but in the home as well. The home full of the equipment doesnít look good but look inappropriate. Itís better to go for quality than to count on the quantity. The quantity doesn't matter when you are just trying to fill up your home with the decor prices. Therefore, always consider the quality in every aspect of the home design. Ensure that you are designing your home in the most appropriate way. The home design with quality material will long last and will give your home a better look.
Thus, focus on the quality than to get scammed by following the "quantitative approach."
Enhance the look of a home by the light bulbs
The light bulb plays an important role in the overall look of your home. Therefore, you should add the light bulbs in the most appropriate way that can add up in the overall decor of your home. The best way is to initially evaluate the space where you can add the light bulbs. The light bulbs you use must be in very good condition and style. You can find the number of designs, material, and style of the light bulbs in the market. Therefore, you must have to consider the addition of light bulbs in your home for the perfect finishing.
These were the basics of home designing. Depending on your needs for designing, you can surf for more conducting research.
jasonberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2019, 11:32 AM   #2
Hammered Thumb

Rewards Points: 256

Re: Designing tips for the perfect home interior design

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonberry View Post
The light bulb plays an important role in the overall look of your home. The light bulbs you use must be in very good condition and style.
Yes, they keep me from stubbing my toe when its dark!
And I prefer the condition to be new!!

Thanks for the good laugh. I just don't understand what the end game is with spammers.
Dave Sal likes this.
3onthetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2019, 11:40 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 370

These are coded messages by foreign operatives.
lenaitch and 3onthetree like this.
LawnGuyLandSparky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2019, 04:40 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3onthetree View Post
Yes, they keep me from stubbing my toe when its dark!
And I prefer the condition to be new!!

Thanks for the good laugh. I just don't understand what the end game is with spammers.
Hi 3onthetree, Sorry for this quote if you mind it. Actually I was trying to put focus on the style of home interior and obviously bulbs plays an important role as they keep the room shades all times.Bulbs are of hundred types and I did not mention a single category of bulb so it is considered as a spam.By the way personally I hate spam just like you
Old 11-08-2019, 05:10 AM   #5

Rewards Points: 4,266

And your question is?
jasonberry likes this.
stick\shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:08 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick\shift View Post
And your question is?
The basic questions are:
Is there any reason behind to hire a professional home interior designer instead of this, we can manage all the decor(home interior) by our-self?And what is the major difference between the thinking level of professional home interior designer and ordinary person?
Old 11-08-2019, 07:48 AM   #7

Rewards Points: 4,266

Why are you on a DIY site?
stick\shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:00 AM   #8

Rewards Points: 8,202

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonberry View Post
Consider your home a black state
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnGuyLandSparky View Post
These are coded messages by foreign operatives.
maybe
SPS-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:15 AM   #9

Rewards Points: 2,644

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick\shift View Post
Why are you on a DIY site?
Reads like a high school English class writing assignment.

Old 11-08-2019, 09:32 AM   #10

Rewards Points: 2,208

He could consult with SeniorSitizen but he is awful expensive. These on the top are the culls my son left for my basement Boar's Den decor because his wife said NO, we don't have room for any more.

If you want larger that'll cost considerably more than the base consulting fee.
Attached Images

Last edited by SeniorSitizen; 11-08-2019 at 09:57 AM.
SeniorSitizen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 11:26 PM   #11
Usually Confused

The "perfect house" is determined largely by how much creatively you have and how much you care. The missus usually makes a lot of the decisions here and, although I reserve veto rights, she's usually spot on. A friend has hired an interior designer, apparently they have no innate talent.
Best as I can test, light bulbs are mostly kinda bulb-like; big and round at one end and smaller and kinda pointy at the other.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #12
Hammered Thumb

Rewards Points: 256

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZZ View Post
Reads like a high school English class writing assignment.
You may be on to something, since many threads in the interiors forum are posted by new members where comments make no sense (looking past even at the grasp of English). Many do not have a spam link or reference to a product so if they are to do spam, they must be playing a really long game.

Maybe there is a middle-school English class in SouthEast Asia where their assignment is to do a write up and see if it seemlessly fits in with some Yanks and Canucks
3onthetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
decor , home , interior , tips