Decorating Ideas Needed For Woman's Bedroom - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By de-nagorg
  • 1 Post By jatinsingh0000
  • 1 Post By scooterton

Old 05-09-2017, 10:10 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Decorating ideas Needed For Woman's Bedroom

I am trying to find some ways to decorate my small bedroom. Currently I have a daybed that I love the look of. The only problem is my mattress is developing an definite indentation from the way I sleep. I usually sleep on my left side facing the middle of the room. Consequently I am developing leg and hip soreness. I have thought about getting just a twin bed with a headboard, but I don't like the idea of it taking up space in the center of my room. I want my room to be very retreatful, calming to read or work at my desk, or to lay on my bed and watch tv. I also like the fact with the day bed, that I can prop pillows up around me to lay back on and watch tv or read. I am a 51 adult woman so I would like something very feminine and mature. I don't plan to change the color of the paint in the room or my desk. I will rearrange things though on my desk.
Attached Thumbnails
Decorating ideas Needed For Woman's Bedroom-img_1582-1-.jpg   Decorating ideas Needed For Woman's Bedroom-img_1581.jpg   Decorating ideas Needed For Woman's Bedroom-img_1580.jpg  
creativeclutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
JUSTA MEMBER

Rewards Points: 2,176

Re: Decorating ideas Needed For Woman's Bedroom

How about getting one of those gel foam mattresses for that.

It will contour to fit your personal physique, to cradle and support you better than the original mattress that came with that day-bed.

ED
Startingover and lenaitch like this.
de-nagorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 6

There are lots of Ideas to decorate a women's Bedroom. When you are decorating a room for women first of all you should need to know about her taste what she like and which type of pattern she want in her bedroom. You can also got help from http://interiordesignerchandigarh.in/. Then after this you can go for Decorating. When you are decorating room there are points you need to remember.
1. You Need to set Bed Room furniture Bed for her.
2. Display in the Bedroom
3. Organising stuff in Bedroom
4. Wall Color and Decorating
5. Lighting of her Room.
6. A dresser just for her
7. Designer Boutique
8. Smart bed Room Furniture
9. floor Ideas of her bedroom
10. Sit & Tie
11. Curtains of her Bedroom
creativeclutter likes this.

Last edited by jatinsingh0000; 05-10-2017 at 05:58 AM.
jatinsingh0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2017, 08:02 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 30

It doesn't sound like you really want to change anything. It sounds to me like maybe you should just get a new mattress and maybe some new bedding. Your room is very bright too, I'd add plants. You could get a picture or wall appliqués for over your bed.
creativeclutter likes this.
scooterton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement