Whirlpool Over Range Microwave Light Problem - New Member Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Forum > New Member Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-31-2018, 12:53 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Whirlpool Over Range Microwave Light Problem

Hi Everyone, I looked but couldn't seem to see anything about this. We bought a house this month January 2018 and a new microwave had to be installed before the purchase because it didn't function.

Last night I went to turn the light on. I pressed the LIGHT button and it said FULL. I pressed it again and it said HALF. Neither time did the light come on.

I did notice when I opened the door that it said it was manufactured nearly 2 years ago, but it looked new. We've used the light before without a problem.

I've downloaded the instruction manual that was posted and it absolutely doesn't say ANYTHING about what to do when you press the light and it says FULL!
Coleco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2018, 02:35 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 301

Re: Whirlpool Over Range Microwave Light Problem

I think I have the same unit, and full means the light is on full power and half is half
mine has burned out once in 3 years I think you have a bad bulb
christoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
light , microwave , problem , whirlpool