JoeSparky From Electriciantalk - New Member Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement


Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Forum > New Member Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By JoeSparky
  • 1 Post By JoeSparky
  • 1 Post By JoeSparky
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Display Modes
Old 07-19-2020, 09:01 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: NH
Posts: 108
Rewards Points: 214
Default

JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Hi All. Licensed Electrician/Fire alarm contractor from NH. I am the same guy as JoeSparky at Electriciantalk.com There are a few other members here from ET that are members here under the same user names as well. @MotoGP1199 , @Kevin_Essiambre @macmikeman2 and I'm sure others that I have missed

I posted this earlier in the week with a little more detail. Due to a very unfortunate glitch with this forum, my post disappeared. Most of it is reposted above. The rest has been archived on verticalscope's servers.
JoeSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2020, 09:11 PM   #2
Electrician
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 342
Rewards Points: 10
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
Hi All. Licensed Electrician/Fire alarm contractor from NH. I am the same guy as JoeSparky at Electriciantalk.com There are a few other members here from ET that are members here under the same user names as well. @MotoGP1199 , @Kevin_Essiambre @macmikeman2 and I'm sure others that I have missed



I posted this earlier in the week with a little more detail. Due to a very unfortunate glitch with this forum, my post disappeared. Most of it is reposted above. The rest has been archived on verticalscope's servers.
Welcome @JoeSparky

There are a couple here under a different username too. They include @Datawise and @CodeMatters

I feel like there's one other one missing, but it will come to me eventually.
__________________
Do it once, do it to code the first time.
Kevin_Essiambre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2020, 09:20 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Maine
Posts: 10,752
Rewards Points: 306
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Glad to see many experienced electricians. Many of the electrical questions frankly scare me and although I may want to assist, I will usually wait for one of the pros. When I do post it is often to fish for pictures or more information and to be friendly to new members. Old school electronics is more my field.

Bud
__________________
I volunteer my help and opinions, but you are responsible for what YOU choose to do with that information.
Bud9051 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2020, 09:28 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: NH
Posts: 108
Rewards Points: 214
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Essiambre View Post
Welcome @JoeSparky

There are a couple here under a different username too. They include @Datawise and @CodeMatters

I feel like there's one other one missing, but it will come to me eventually.
@jbfan
@joe-nwt

There is one other that deserves mention but he's not responding to my PMs and does not seem his normal witty self here
Kevin_Essiambre likes this.
JoeSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:03 PM   #5
Electrical Contractor
 
jbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Newnan GA
Posts: 8,804
Rewards Points: 88
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Welcome to the DIY side!
__________________
Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder
I'm an over-forty victim of fate.
jbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jbfan For This Useful Post:
JoeSparky (07-19-2020)
Old 07-20-2020, 07:26 AM   #6
Exterior Construction
 
Windows on Wash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Washington DC Metro Area (VA, MD, DC)
Posts: 26,108
Rewards Points: 1,022
Blog Entries: 41
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you aboard.
Windows on Wash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 08:55 AM   #7
Hammered Thumb
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: SuburbanIL
Posts: 2,663
Rewards Points: 168
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


welcome Joe, just curious, is something going on over at ET? It looks like 10 or so new members jumped over all within a few days and are hittin this forum really hard, with a bit of drama to boot.
3onthetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: NH
Posts: 108
Rewards Points: 214
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Quote:
Originally Posted by 3onthetree View Post
welcome Joe, just curious, is something going on over at ET? It looks like 10 or so new members jumped over all within a few days and are hittin this forum really hard, with a bit of drama to boot.



There was some more details when I posted this thread last week. Unfortunately, due to a glitch here, my post disappeared. I'm sure all of you have Beenthere with the glitches that happen here. Fortunately, I keep backups Such Controversial Talk is allowed elsewhere though

MotoGP1199 likes this.
JoeSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Rewards Points: 454
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Welcome to the forum everyone!!
kevinthomppsonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 01:08 AM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 54
Rewards Points: 90
Default

Re: JoeSparky from Electriciantalk


Hi Joey
MotoGP1199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Top of Page | View New Posts