Hello From Rainy Dallas Texas! - New Member Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Forum > New Member Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-27-2018, 07:00 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Hello from rainy Dallas Texas!

I'm on my fourth house, doing everything I can to get them shaped up and the way my wife and I want them. My specialty (if I have one) is working with wood. My challenge (among others!) is a lack of figuring out possible ideas/solutions to renovation projects I've never dealt with.
The next thing I'd like to do is to re-do the open 13 step staircase which currently consists of carpeted stairs and a metal stair rail. So I need help in two areas: (1) ideas on what to use to build 13 "slab" stairs with, and (2) recommendations on where to go to purchase a diy stair railing package/kit (haven't yet decided n whether it will be wood or metal).
Can you point me to where I might find in this forum folks who can help with either or both of these areas?
Thanks, in advance, for any/all help!
diytillidie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2018, 10:55 PM   #2
JUSTA MEMBER

Rewards Points: 1,462

Re: Hello from rainy Dallas Texas!

Welcome: There are pre made stair treads available at any "box" store.

A search for stair rails will give you more selections than you can survey in a day.

Do a google search for stair railings to see.

ED
de-nagorg is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement