DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Hello from MN

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Scuba_Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
I do most of my own home repairs and remodels. Not always perfect, but what can I say. Just finished a hardwood floor. It turned out pretty nice. :) On to the next project.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum!!

Dude - you would get more specific information relative to climate and conditions if people knew a little bit about the location since it is over 300 miles from the south border to Grand Marais when it can be colder there in the spring than International Falls, which is 100 miles north. - Just an example.

We like to see location information on the profile to be able to give more specific answers on some types of questions.

Again, welcome!!!

Dick

#4 ·
Welcome again.

I am familiar with Barnum, but never spent any amount of time there - I lived in the Twin Cities and went through to get to the Lake Superior area for steelhead, tout and even for smelt. Later, lived in Virginia and traveled back to the Twin Cities every week-end for 2 years. Now, back in MN after 20 years and 35 countries.

Post any questions on your next job for assistance.

Dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.