Hello From Los Angeles's San Fernando Valley - New Member Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Forum > New Member Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kwikfishron

Old 02-05-2018, 09:24 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Hello from Los Angeles's San Fernando Valley

Hi everyone. I just found this while trying to troubleshoot an older Filtrete 3M-50 thermostat, and found so many OTHER interesting topics!

I live in the very northern part of Los Angeles, but came here from New York, long ago. Despite being the only female in my home (there're only 2 of us, and some animals, all male), I'm the technical one, and the one who enjoys technology, fixing things, working with my hands and just plain DIY'ing!

I'm so glad to have found this group! I've decided my older thermostat will NEVER connect to Wifi (and some random installer changed my wiring on it), so I'll be shopping for a new one that works with the wiring as it should be!

Looking forward to everything else I can glean from this site! Thanks!
SGans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2018, 10:03 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 66

Re: Hello from Los Angeles's San Fernando Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGans View Post
Hi everyone. I just found this while trying to troubleshoot an older Filtrete 3M-50 thermostat, and found so many OTHER interesting topics!

I live in the very northern part of Los Angeles, but came here from New York, long ago. Despite being the only female in my home (there're only 2 of us, and some animals, all male), I'm the technical one, and the one who enjoys technology, fixing things, working with my hands and just plain DIY'ing!

I'm so glad to have found this group! I've decided my older thermostat will NEVER connect to Wifi (and some random installer changed my wiring on it), so I'll be shopping for a new one that works with the wiring as it should be!

Looking forward to everything else I can glean from this site! Thanks!
Welcome to Diy Chatroom @SGans .
SGans likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement