DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Co- Owner

790 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AtlanticWBConst. 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the chatroom, and truely first time joining anything like this. I am starting a pest control service in Maryland. I live in the Baltimore County Area, very close to Baltimore City. I have been in the pest control service industy for over 14 years. My biggest problem is money. I am married (14 years) and a son (15 Years Old), This time last year we were homeless, no job no income, I started doing pest control service for friends and faimly. From 07-2011 to 12-2011, WE made 23,000 total. enough to find a place to live. My problem now is business is at a stand still, most business comes from word of mouth. I have reisgtered with the state as a business owner MY wife is my partner- Co- Owner, I also have insured the business, and I must retake a test to get my license up to date (6-22-12). My biggest problem is how to market this pest control service with truely no money. I beleive in this service this business, I am good and understanding and I need advice, lets get this known , very bad credit but I know advise or help is out there. Bedbugs will be the specific type but I will deal with many pest and rodents. Starting off I will be going with the use of chemicals. My gold is reach the one that truely dont have big money to spend, but at the same time service is needed to defend aganist this problem, everyone needs help, if not the problem just grows and grows. There is more than enough business for everyone, even the small guy.

dvc07drd

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forums!

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.