Need A Diy Shelf - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

need a diy shelf

My dad's friend went to the middle east, and gave us his pool table(so that he could rent out the room, but we do get to keep it). Me and my dad took it apart/transported it/put it back together ourselves. The only room i could put it in is quite small. I've moved things around so that we can comfortably play pool, but the TV is still an issue. It's a bulky (standard) 27'' TV, that's somewhere under 100 lbs. How could I get that TV elevated without taking up space needed for playing pool.
unhatched egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 25

Put it on a tv arm shelf, the type they have in hospitals and other commercial buildings. See http://www.tvshelves.com/omni_19-27.htm
mpepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 25

Heck with the money you saved on the free pool table, grab a couple hundred bucks and pick up a cheap lcd tv...small ones can be had for cheap..............much nicer looking hanging on the wall or small shelf
rahfiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement