Installing Stainless Steel Cabinets Into Outdoor Kitchen Setup - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-02-2018, 10:10 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Installing stainless steel cabinets into outdoor kitchen setup

Hello everyone. Im building an outdoor kitchen, with some Bull cabinets/access doors. Im at the stage where Im going to install the ledger stone on the face of the structure Ive built, but Im confused on whether I install the stainless steel components first, and then install the ledger stone over top of the stainless steel trim, or install the stone first, then slide the cabinets in so the trim sits on top of the stone. If I do the latter, it looks like I wont be able to secure the stainless steel components, since the stone behind the trim will cause the pre-drilled mounting holes to miss my studs.

Any advice?

Thx.
Cdooer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2018, 11:38 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 22

Re: Installing stainless steel cabinets into outdoor kitchen setup

The manufacturers install sheet states on base units, to add 1.5 inch of opening around them when using stone. Just my take anyway on the read.....

https://www.bullbbq.com/sites/defaul...eet-150218.pdf
Advertisement