DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Favourite Exterior Door Manufacturer

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  pdks 
#1 ·
Who is your favourite exterior door manufacturer?

I'm looking for something premium in wood, with a glass insert, like these (which happen to be Jeld-Wen):

Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm newer here and please correct me if I am wrong. It seems that questions like this may be better avoided if you are not indirectly promoting a door company. Replies to your future posts may be viewed, ignored, and responded to as Mr. Door Company Agent.

#5 · (Edited)
Firstly, thanks for your second post, above. But to the one above that, quoted here:

While I understand what you're inferring, I have to say that my immediate response upon reading a question like the one I posed to start this thread would be much different than yours. I'd assume, "here's someone who doesn't know much about doors" instead of jumping to the conclusion that I was a deceitful salesman.

I'm just a guy looking for advice and trying to save a buck or two ...I'm not selling anything. It is a jungle of brands out there ...I got one company's product suggested to me and referred to in the above post (a brand that I'd never heard of before, showing how little I know about this, I realize) and was looking for some alternatives.

Again, any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.