Attaching Blackboard - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-21-2009, 06:31 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 75

Attaching blackboard

Im going to snap a chalk line along the concrete block walls to mark my 8' wall height and concrete floor level. Just about 1/8" to 1/4" below that 8' floor level I want the top of the blackboard so that later I can cut/chip away that 1/8" to 1/4" thin layer of concrete thats over the top of the blackboard and I will have a nice channel pocket to put some self leveling caulk in. My question is what is a good way to attach the blackboard to the concrete block wall and keep it in place before they pour the concrete pad ?
Mudball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 75

The best idea I can come up with at this point is to go rent a ramset driver and nail the blackboard to the concrete in that fashion.
Mudball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement