Addition On A Slump Block Home - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-15-2015, 05:05 PM   #1
RMK

Rewards Points: 16

Addition on a slump block home

I am planning an addition on a slump block house built in 1980 and was thinking of putting siding on the addition instead of slump block veneer. Has anyone done this or has seen the results. I know of mixing siding and red brick but have not seen siding with the block. My thoughts were to put 4" reveal siding on the addition and on the gable ends of the roof above the block portion of the house to tie it together. The addition will be about 500 sqft on a 1600 sqft house. Any photos or links to pictures would be appreciated. Thanks.
RMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement