Sliding Gate Operator - Home Automation - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > Home Automation

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 4

Sliding gate operator

Anyone here installed a sliding gate operator? I bought the Osco Linear SLD, which is similar in many respects to the SLC and SLR. Not sure what questions I will have yet but wanted to see if anyone has experience with these or similar here before I start this project. I think I have the electrical figured out (which I will do and already pulled a permit and had a rough inspection before I buried the conduits) and the gates are professionally installed but I plan to install the operators myself. Iím doing this to save money, know how it works, and of course for the challenge.

Thanks in advance for any help or comments. And please let me know if I should post this somewhere else to get more views and possible help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TrojanHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement