Elevator Suggestions - Home Automation - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > Home Automation

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-09-2019, 12:46 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 6

Elevator Suggestions

We are building a new house and considering installing a residential elevator in the house. Our parents will also be moving in with us, and it would be easier for them to move around the house if we install an elevator. We are not going to install a tube system. I did some research on home elevators and got to know about hydraulic and traction system, you know, the one where you have a machine less room. Traction system sounded better compared to the hydraulic system since it uses oil and chances of an oil spill are more and seems like it consumes more power.
I am favoring traction system, but even that has got two varieties- rope and chain traction system. I have researched about elevator service companies in the locality who produce such elevators. I am posting here to receive some guidance about the residential elevator if you guys have any experience with it. Which one do you prefer based on your experience? Please do leave your suggestions. Thank you for your feedback.
Rezus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement