Weed And Feed Granules - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-17-2015, 05:44 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 34

Weed and feed granules

I recently used the weed and feed granules on our lawn for the first time. I sprinkled it using the spreader 2 days ago. The granules are still not absorbed. By mistake I did not mow the lawn before using the feed. Can I water the lawn now so the granules are absorbed?
arrow80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2015, 06:36 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 188

The weed and feed should be applied when the grass leaves are damp/wet and there is no rain forecast for at least 24 hours. The wet leaves make the product stick and start working. You can water now but not heavily. You want the water to activate any granules that are stuck to leaves but not wash them off.
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2015, 09:23 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 34

Thanks djlandkpl for the advise.
arrow80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement