Which Sand To Use For Beach Landscape - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Which Sand to Use for beach landscape

I live in Michigan and have a very shady area of my backyard with several trees that is adjacent to a pool. The area is about 450 sqft.

I would like to lay sand for this summer as a tiki beach area and then next summer install large pavers in the area over the sand. Can I get suggestions for what type of sand to use as a beach area and then as a leveling base for pavers next year? Should I use a coarser sand which I've read is preferred as a base for pavers?

As I mentioned the area is shady so the sand won't get a lot of sun to dry out after rain.
bwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
beach , leveling , sand , tiki