Rainbird Irrigation System Module Problem - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-24-2018, 03:19 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Rainbird irrigation system module problem

I have a rainbird ESP Modular controller. It hasn't run in several months but it was working fine last time it ran. It has 2 modules. The main one with 4 zones works fine. When I set the switch to 5, 6 or 7 to set the time on those zones, the display says NOMOD 1 like there isn't a module there. I have removed the module and reseated it. I have rebooted and reset the controller. Still showing the same thing. The only thing I know to try at this point is to buy a new module hope its just a bad module.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
wrrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement