Patio Pavers Next To Garden - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2

Patio pavers next to Garden

Hey folks! My first post.....here goes nothing.

I plan on putting in a small area of patio pavers in front of my house. My wife also wants to put a small garden area right up against the pavers. However, I'm going to need to put some sort of barrier between the pavers and the garden to ensure the bed of HPB doesn't wash away and mix into the loose garden soil.

I was originally thinking of forming and putting in a concrete barrier about 7-8" wide, by about 9" deep. I would also then place the bedding flush with the concrete barrier and the pavers would simply just rest on top of the barrier, and I could glue the pavers down to the barrier as well to hold them in place.

Is this a good idea, or is there a better method?

Thanks!
AJAlexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement