Leaking Connection In Sprinkler System - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-29-2017, 12:45 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 47

Leaking connection in Sprinkler System

Hello fellow DIY.

Upon turning on my water supply to my sprinkler system this year, the connection between the Backflow Preventer and the Sprinkler System is leaking. I installed the entire sprinkler system myself with the exception of this assembly; our local landscaper tied into main line and installed this portion; so I'm not sure how it all connected together.

My question...is this a typical DIY? Where do I start? Will the PVC need to be cut? Thank you for any advice.
Attached Thumbnails
Leaking connection in Sprinkler System-img_8767.jpg   Leaking connection in Sprinkler System-img_8764.jpg  
dgates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement