I Cannot Set Year On Hunter XC Controller? - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-31-2016, 10:14 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 106

I cannot set year on Hunter XC controller?

It shows the year as "02 15" .. I can only adjust the last 2 digits from 0-59. But I am not able to set the year as 2016. Everything else works fine such as the month/day and time setting.
shovad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2016, 11:34 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 30

Re: I cannot set year on Hunter XC controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovad View Post
It shows the year as "02 15" .. I can only adjust the last 2 digits from 0-59. But I am not able to set the year as 2016. Everything else works fine such as the month/day and time setting.
Did you:
Setting the Date and Time (page 7)
1. Turn the dial to the CURRENT TIME/DAY position.
2. The current year will be flashing. Use the [+] or [-] buttons to change the year. After setting the year, press the [>] button to proceed to setting the month.
3. The month and day will be in the display. The month will be flashing and the [calendar] icon will be displayed. Use the [+] or [-] buttons to change the month. Press the [>]button to proceed to setting the day.
4. The day will be flashing and the [calendar] icon will be displayed. Use the [+] or [-] buttons to change the day. Press the [>]button to proceed to setting the time.
?
pgreenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement