Funny - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 850

funny

so the wife wanted to fix up a section of the yard, ok, she get some plants and a couple wood barrels form lowes, $30.00, then a couple large pots, then i figure ill put them on a couple pieces of flagstone, one thing leads to another and 1000 lbs of flagstone later, plus another 8 pots, all different shapes and sizes, well i think a lot of people here know what im talking about, in fact i told the gals at home depot i might be becoming a pot addict, they ask if they should call some one. well the nursery that i bought the flagstone had a huge 30" Fish Bowl Pot Asrid, deep red, that the wife ask about, she to me to see how much they would take for it, was marked $199.00, plus a 27" high Cana Garden Pot, marked $149.00, well just happen to be 1/2 off weekend so i bought them, i think the one weighs almost 200 lbs and the other is close. the funny part is when i went back to get the second pot the store manager tells me that he considers himself a mans mans, he hunts, fishes and all the manly stuff, but he says he could see buying a pot or two, im thinking later =what the f*ck is he talking about, oh i see, men dont buy pots, or maybe you have to be a manly man to pull it off. im thinking = hey im getting them for 1/2 price, plus there is nothing like them in this while area, figure they had them sitting there since they opened year or so back, i figured that and thats why they marked them 1/2 off. so i guess you have to be really many to buy planting pot for your wife, or even yourself. funny
hotrod351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2015, 10:18 PM   #2
JUSTA MEMBER

Rewards Points: 132

You should have reminded him that in the wild it is mainly the male that builds the nest to impress the girls.

To get to breed in.

And see his light bulb come on.

ED
de-nagorg is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2015, 07:00 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 850

just hit me funny when i thought about it later. at the time my wife was with me and all i was thinking about was a good deal on the stuff and get home, it was 105 outside at the time. well there were a number of thing i could of said at the time if i would of thought about it, like = yeah but do you know judu, do you kill and bring home your own meat, have you fought in a war, can you do one handed pushups, and ofcourse the favorite = can you chew gum and walk at the same time.
hotrod351 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hotrod351 For This Useful Post:
de-nagorg (06-14-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement