Find Out Info About Ground-based Power Transformer - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 128

Find out info about ground-based power transformer

Howdy all!

In the corner of my yard is a ground-based power transformer (I think) and a cable riser. (See attachments, one is a photo, one is a small part of my Survey.)

Next spring I am looking to replace the fence that is just inches away from these items and as a part of the project I am looking at building a half-fence around these items to help hide them.

I want to make sure that I am not blocking access to these items, and I want to not build too close to them. I am inside the city limits (Austin, TX) so I know there will be rules about what I can and cannot do... where would I find those rules? Who at my city would I reach out to about this? And what are the general rules that I should expect?

Matthew
Attached Thumbnails
Find out info about ground-based power transformer-img_9743.jpg  
Attached Images

katanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement