Filling Gaps In Decorative Cobblestone - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-27-2015, 09:51 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 98

Filling Gaps in Decorative Cobblestone

Hi All,

We have a concrete walk parallel to the side of our house and I removed all the grass between the walk and the house (3 feet wide) and put down landscape fabric and then placed cobblestones.

From a distance it looks great, but up close you see a lot of the black landscape fabric. We're OK with it, but I'm wondering if there is something to do to make it look a little better. I feel like the options are as follows:

1. another layer of cobblestone to fill the gaps. The downside to this is that it is getting pretty high vertically as right now it's essentially flush with the walk surface.
  2. Use a smaller size "filler" the three options I've seen are egg stone, float stone, and pea gravel. Anyone done this? Are you happy with the result?
Thanks,

Don
ubelongoutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 5,348

Post some photos so we see the spaces you're talking about.
Ron6519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2015, 02:32 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 284

Perlite
JustScrewIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement