Undercounter Water Filtration System - Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-11-2017, 08:27 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 312

Undercounter Water Filtration System

Team,

What are some good Under counter Water Filtration Systems in the market that you folks recommend ?

We have old filtration system(don't how old it is) for which the filters were changed few years back and I would like to take that away and install a new system.

I saw two products in Costco and I am not sure which one I should consider ?

Hahn Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System - $299 (we have a similar one in our house now - filters and tank)
Hahn 3-Stage 600 Gallon Undercounter Water Filtration System - $129. (filters and no tank).

Or should I use the old one I have by changing the filters and also I am not sure what the tank does ?

Please advise.
cprao is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 8

Re: Undercounter Water Filtration System

Undersink water filter more than 5 years old should be replaced. Housings crack. Fittings get loose and leak. O-rings can become compressed and by-pass unfiltered water. RO tanks loose pressure.

I have a weco vgro filter installed under the sink and have no complains. It saves more water than regular ro filters in market. Previously had an iSpring ro filter (can't remember the model #) and that worked good too. Heard good things about Watts and APEC systems as well.
Matt568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement