Recommendation For Tub/shower And Vanity In The Bathroom For An Attic Over The Garage - Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-05-2014, 10:03 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 31

Recommendation for tub/shower and vanity in the bathroom for an attic over the garage

I want to finish an attic over the garage. The attic has a bathroom. I do not know what type of tub/shower and vanity are good for the attic. The pro just wrote fiberglass tub/shower with faucet; install existing vanity with new top, matching mirror and light. Do you have and recommendation for the selection of the tub/shower and vanity in the bathroom of the attic? Thank you.
compiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
bathroom in attic