My Next Dilemma - Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jharmon

Old 06-30-2016, 08:43 AM   #1

My next dilemma

I have no idea if I'm posting this in the correct forum so if not please direct me I'm very new to this but love it here!! I have a 3 tier deck that I redid by hand by myself 2 years ago with that miracle deck over stuff in the pics u can see results it's peeling all over it looks awful, this was over pre treated wood I want it off can someone please advise? Thank you in advance for your time and support! The photo is a small example it's much worse in other places.
Attached Thumbnails
My next dilemma-image_1467294150493.jpg  
Jharmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2016, 09:03 AM   #2
JUSTA MEMBER

Rewards Points: 3,576

Re: My next dilemma

A pressure washer should remove the rest of that junk.

Yes I called it junk, as it might look great short time , it turns out to eventually flake off , as you have.

ED
de-nagorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2016, 09:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by de-nagorg View Post
A pressure washer should remove the rest of that junk.

Yes I called it junk, as it might look great short time , it turns out to eventually flake off , as you have.

ED
For what I paid for this because I do have an extremely large deck with pool, I was disgusted, it's been like this since the first year it was applied, I just had no idea what to do, I even wrote the manufacturer because it took 3 five gallon buckets to do my deck plus the extra tools they make u get their brand of course and their response was " did you follow directions?" Now come on, I'm a nurse with children I'm not stupid as they implied, of course I read the directions 3 or 4 times and kept them handy in case I felt I needed to regroup! They offered nothing at all so I try to tell everyone I can do not buy this product!
de-nagorg likes this.
Jharmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2016, 02:26 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 4,094

Re: My next dilemma

I've known a few people who have applied that stuff and none were happy within a year. Part of the problem is difficulty removing it....
stick\shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement