Basement Audio And Multimedia - Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-09-2015, 06:03 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 16

Basement Audio and Multimedia

I've attached a copy of my plans. I'd like to have a surround system for the TV as well as a setup to listen to music in the main room. Main room is 380 square feet and is not rectangular. Any ideas on how to set up a sound system for movies and music? I don't mind setting up two sound systems (one for movies, one for music) and using a switch to change between them.

I'm also would like to set up a multimedia system to make books, music and video available on any electronic device in the home. I've designated the area under the stairs as a "Technology Center" so I have a place to put the devices I need to make this happen. Any ideas on how to set up a homewide multimedia center, I'm totally clueless on this one (last major technological advance was when I received a DVD play for my wedding in 2003).

Finally, I would like to set up my basement so that my children and all of their friends want to come to my house. This is only because I want to know where my kids are an if they are at my house I will at least know they are in a good setting with responsible people looking after them. So if you have any ideas on how to make my house the 'premier' house in the neighborhood, then please let me know.

Thanks, Matt
Attached Thumbnails
Basement Audio and Multimedia-capture3-measurements.jpg  
mjcongleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement