Which Seeds Are Best For Sowing Now For Mid Summer? - Gardening Forum - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care > Gardening Forum

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-09-2018, 06:28 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 6

Which seeds are best for sowing now for Mid Summer?

I'm wanting to start adding some plants to my garden for the middle of summer, but I'm not sure which seeds are the best for this. Which seeds are most popular for planting now?
emmablaylockDIY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 4,258

Re: Which seeds are best for sowing now for Mid Summer?

Most of us are from the US & Canada. I'm not sure there is temperate climate like your's.

What I remember most about England is the lovely hanging baskets. I found a Leeds website. www.reap-leeds.org.uk. gardening forum. They want you to plant!

Walk around the neighborhood & see what is growing well and what plants you like. Only roses seem to grow here. And nuts. I love the color of geraniums but I was told they're considered weeds there. Local retired neighbors often are willing to share their knowledge. Strike up a conversation when they are in their garden.
Nik333 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2018, 05:24 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 1,510

Re: Which seeds are best for sowing now for Mid Summer?

If you're speaking of a vegetable garden consider looking on the seed packet for desirable soil temperature to plant + sometimes there is other beneficial information like shade, part sun, full sun, soil moisture etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Which seeds are best for sowing now for Mid Summer?-capture-garden-definition-.jpg  
SeniorSitizen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement