Licensed Electrical Cont.
- About Speedy Petey
- How did you find DIYChatroom.com?
- NY State
- Motorcycles/Motocross; Boating/Fishing; Tools, Metalworking, Woodworking
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Sometimes I feel like if I answer any more questions it is like someone trying to climb over a fence to jump off a bridge and me giving them a boost.
|04:24 PM - Speedy Petey quoted RocketManZ in post Re: Home Run to Outlet vs. To Junction Box?
It will simply be easier if I c...
|05:25 AM - Speedy Petey quoted Richard Pryor in post Re: What size wire should I use for....
1) security cameras 2) fire alarm...
|06:10 AM - Speedy Petey quoted Jim Port in post Re: Exposed BX, code
Unless there is a local rule,...
|06:09 AM - Speedy Petey quoted joed in post Re: Exposed BX, code
Exposed is not the issue....
|05:34 PM - Speedy Petey quoted belmos in post Re: Tankless Electric Water Heater
Hi, I actually went to pick...
|11:23 AM - Speedy Petey quoted Jim Port in post Re: Can anyone explain this service panel.
The typical 100 amp panel wa...
|01:12 PM - Speedy Petey quoted Oso954 in post Re: Electric heater for pump house
That looks suspiciously sim...
|12:04 PM - Speedy Petey quoted lakeresident in post Re: Electric heater for pump house
Perhaps a baseboard heater rated ...
|07:33 PM - Speedy Petey quoted res1kk8t in post Re: main panel to sub panel
ihave 100amp breaker in house...
|07:54 PM - Speedy Petey quoted cekizian in post Re: Wiring questions
I had to remove a switch for ...