DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Roofing/Siding (
-   -   Where to find 2" square plastic drain pipes (

The_Flash 07-06-2005 09:50 AM

Where to find 2" square plastic drain pipes
I moved into my house 2 years ago. It was built in 1986. It has brown, plastic gutters with 2" square, plastic drains. I need to make some changes to re-route the drain pipes, but I have not been able to find any matching pieces anywhere. I have tried the basic places like Home Depot, Lowes, etc. without luck and tried searching the Net. Does anyone know where I can get things like this? I mostly need angled joints for the drains. Thanks.

AaronB 07-07-2005 08:33 PM

You could make some out of metal?

927roof 07-08-2005 04:25 AM

making a custom one sounds good, myself If you have the gutters I'm thinking of I wouldn't spend a great amount of money on it. Ever ask why it's hard to locate parts? The ones I've seen (plastic section gutters) are typically shot by the age yours are now, and without seeing yours I maybe very wrong?? If you want you may want to try the big stores like lowes or Home Depot farther away or in other states cause I'm sure I saw that stuff somewhere not long ago?? Hey try to locate where it use to be sold and see where they use to get it, or maybe it still has a name on it somewhere and talk to the manufacturer?

GMW 07-08-2005 10:50 AM

I would try and look on some of the other parts for a manufacturer. I am willing to bet that you will find either Genova or RainGo on it somewhere. I am not sure if they are still in business. I think SnapNSeal bouht them out. I know they were big in the 80's. Good luck.

Grumpy 07-25-2005 07:35 AM

gah! plastic gutters. Awful!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1