Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Roofing/Siding

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #1

Share |

V crimp metal roofing

Someone wants me to put on 900sq ft of v crimp metal roofing on one story building I'm not sure how much to charge what's the going rate now I live in Louisiana
Lp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
RFN-4A-LVN

V crimp metal roofing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp42 View Post
Someone wants me to put on 900sq ft of v crimp metal roofing on one story building I'm not sure how much to charge what's the going rate now I live in Louisiana
Call some local companies and tell them you are new to the area.Inform them that your intentions are not to gain the reputation as an under bidder.

Tell them you wish to enter their territory by being competitive.

I would gladly give a new guy to my area some ballpark figures and I try to give some locals some insight on proper bidding but they just won't have it.

Besides check the other website because this site is for homeowner inquiries for repairs and handling botched work by hack contractors.Hopefully we won't see a post from Lousiana about a hack installation for V metal.Sorry about that I could not resist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Roofmaster417; 10-16-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Roofmaster417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
I know alittle about alot

V crimp metal roofing

getting ballpark figures from other companies is a good idea.but in all honesty what do you think your time and labor are worth plus profit are worth?
JWilliams850 is offline   Reply With Quote