Thanks Ed -Roofinggod - Roofing/Siding - DIY Home Improvement | DIYChatroom

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Roofing/Siding

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 75

Thanks Ed -Roofinggod

I made some posts back in March-April of last year about my roof. Long story short, shortly afterwards had a family emergency that turned into a 10 month long ordeal.

As of yesterday there are two pallets of certainteed landmark+ in my driveay, roofing felt, boots for the vents, starter shingles, ridgevents, and ice-water fabric. Thanks to you two, I was able to find a contractor I am comfortable with, picked what I think are the best shingles I could afford.
Just wanted to let you two know I appreciate the help you donate to this board.

Oh yeah, because of you (Ed) I knew the price was going to be more than first estimated due to the rising prices. So there was no sticker shock.

Thanks again

Advertisement

retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 1,000

Thanks Ed -Roofinggod

Your compliments are warmly appreciated.

I know that TRG, along with myself, just want people to be armed with enough knowledge to make an informed decision, rather than a hasty one based only on price.

Please let us know how things work out in the end and invite your roofer to post on this forum.

Actually, if you let him know that his job will be under internet scrutiny, that fact may go far in attentiveness to unexpected details that arise.

Ed

Advertisement

Ed the Roofer is offline   Reply With Quote